Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GOODBYE BROTHER

31 hours and 25 minutes before we bid farewell to my brother. yeah, its only 3 hrs and 25 minutes plane distance (that will make him 2391.81 kilometers away) from us but our everyday scene will not be the same anymore. i don't know but as of the moment i cannot feel anything and even don't know how to react upon this event. that's always been a problem with me lately, it's as if being passive is the most safest thing. things has been slow to sank inside me.
so saying goodbye seems the most hardest thing to do right now specially with what's going on with my mom. i feel sorry for my mom but i think this will be best for everyone (specially to my brother). but then, our home will be more quiet now that no one will tease me any longer. no one will be makulit who will repeat stories for 10x over and over again. things will never be the same starting tomorrow when the plane take-off! i will surely miss you brother :'(

No comments: